All Souls Church is a historic church on Arkansas Highway 161, a short way north of United States Route 165 in Scott, Arkansas. The church building is a wood-framed structure with a buttressed ashlar stone exterior and a slate roof.
It was built in 1906 to provide a meeting place and Sunday School for the local population, and has maintained a interdenominational Christian ministry since its establishment. The church is a well-preserved example of vernacular Gothic styling in a rural setting.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977